Friday @ 7 pm - North Mountain - interest?

Starbird Greg

Apr 4, 2019, 1:27:48 AM4/4/19
to SOUPA SOUPA, soupagro...@googlegroups.com
Fun to see everyone tonight! We have North Mountain again on Friday from 7-9 pm. Anyone want to play Ultimate (or other disc stuff if low numbers)? I can facilitate lights if so. Let me know!

Greg

Apr 4, 2019, 9:20:59 AM4/4/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, Rogue Disc
In.

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019, 10:27 PM 'Starbird Greg' via SOUPA <soupa...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Fun to see everyone tonight! We have North Mountain again on Friday from 7-9 pm. Anyone want to play Ultimate (or other disc stuff if low numbers)? I can facilitate lights if so. Let me know!

Greg

Zach Zegzdryn

Apr 4, 2019, 11:30:49 AM4/4/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, Rogue Disc
I’m down. At the very least some DDC would be fun

Kelly Wassell

Apr 4, 2019, 6:12:51 PM4/4/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, Rogue Disc
sounds fun... haven't gotten to play DDC yet... ;-)

Starbird Greg

Apr 5, 2019, 12:13:14 AM4/5/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
Anyone else for tomorrow (Friday) at 7 pm at North Mountain?

Greg

nora.g...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2019, 12:35:49 AM4/5/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
I might make it to throw around a bit!

Nora Godfrey
AHS Educational Assistant
University of Redlands 2017

Greg Starbird

Apr 5, 2019, 4:14:19 PM4/5/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
Not enough interest for much of a game tonight. Saint and co: if any of you want to throw at 7 pm until dark (sunset is 7:39), pls text me and I’ll come down.
Greg
(952) 457-9505 (mobile)

Sent from my iPhone

sophieh...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2019, 9:50:23 PM4/5/19
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA SOUPA
Russ and I are down here if anyone wants to throw!

Sent from my iPhone