N Mountain - Wed and also Fri?

Starbird Greg

Jan 16, 2018, 10:15:32 PM1/16/18
to SOUPA SOUPA
Hi everyone,

On Friday, I will submitting a field request for Spring pickup on Wed evenings at N Mountain Park.

Would you also like me to request Friday nights? Some specific dates or all the dates?

Send me your input! It's best if we reserve only those dates we're gonna actually use. It's $50 extra for all the Fridays (assuming they're available--won't know till we try), or we can request specific Friday nights.

I realize it's hard to predict numbers; I'm soliciting your input so I can make a good decision here.

Thanks!

Greg
p.s. Nice to get a glimpse of so many people on Sunday--two simultaneous games of 7s in January? Hot stuff!!

James Yang

Jan 17, 2018, 12:26:24 AM1/17/18
to Starbird Greg, SOUPA
when do Wednesdays start? If there's interest I can inquire about the new lit field at Ashland high school on Wednesday evenings until North Mountain starts. feedback.

I can't make it to Fridays generally....

Jadene Mayla

Jan 17, 2018, 10:38:24 AM1/17/18
to Starbird Greg, SOUPA SOUPA
I like Fridays.

Jadene Mayla, M.F.A., BLA., B.A., PCD.

Kathryn Prive

Jan 17, 2018, 11:23:15 AM1/17/18
to SOUPA
I'd be stoked to see Wed and Fri both happen. I can usually make it to both. Thanks!

erin federline

Jan 17, 2018, 11:24:21 AM1/17/18
to James Yang, Starbird Greg, SOUPA
I don't get to play Wed pick up very often, but if my opinion counts to the decision-making body, I'd still stick with North Mt for Wed pick-up.  Grass is far superior to turf.

Thanks, Greg, for helping to make this happen!

Christopher Winder

Jan 17, 2018, 11:25:58 AM1/17/18
to erin federline, James Yang, Starbird Greg, SOUPA
On an unrelated note…. Love you Greg!