Fall League Party! Saturday, October 28th

Kellen Akiyama

Oct 22, 2017, 3:13:25 PM10/22/17
to SOUPA, Jay Michalson
SOUPA presents:
The 2017 Fall League Party!

Where: Jay Mike's Barn
7912 Wagner Creek Rd.

When: Arrive at 5:30 pm,
Saturday October 28th

Bring a bowl, a spoon, a pumpkin, and some carving tools! Let's carve some Jack O Lanterns for fun!

Also, we need folks to bring deserts and salads to round out the meal. Please let Kellen or Marisa know if you are willing to bring a desert or salad!

As always, we need folks to help setup and cleanup afterwards! Thank you in advance for being the best.

But most of all, come have some fun. (If you are a SOUPA member and you want to join? Consider a donation, and come on down, we would love to see you!)

Happy October, everyone! Looking forward to another wonderful party!

Greg Starbird

Oct 22, 2017, 4:25:24 PM10/22/17
to Kellen Akiyama, SOUPA, Jay Michalson
JMike you’re the man!! Thanks for sharing your space with us again. So generous. Looking forward to being there..

Greg

Sent from my iPhone

erin federline

Oct 22, 2017, 11:12:08 PM10/22/17
to Kellen Akiyama, Greg Starbird, SOUPA, Jay Michalson
Thank you, Jay, for sharing your place and thanks to those of you behind the scenes planning the party. That's so awesome.

I still can't find game times. Can someone forward those to me?? Thanks in advance!
On Sun, 10/22/17, 'Greg Starbird' via SOUPA <soupa...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: [SOUPA] Fall League Party! Saturday, October 28th
To: "Kellen Akiyama" <kellen....@gmail.com>
Cc: "SOUPA" <soupa...@googlegroups.com>, "Jay Michalson" <jaymic...@yahoo.com>
Date: Sunday, October 22, 2017, 1:25 PM

Kellen Akiyama

Oct 27, 2017, 2:13:12 PM10/27/17
to SOUPA
Hello Southern Oregon Ultimate!

If you are planning on attending the party tomorrow, and don't have anything to do... think about making/bringing a dessert for us to eat at the party!

I think you'll love the dinner, and don't forget to bring pumpkin carving tools, and pumpkins if you want to carve! Also, bowl and spoon would be great too.

Thanks,

The Party Committee

Marisa Dunbrasky

Oct 28, 2017, 12:19:17 AM10/28/17