Sunday 3pm Medford

1 view

Joe Sullivan

Jun 30, 2018, 3:59:15 PM6/30/18
to soupa...@googlegroups.com
Looks like less than 90’s tomorrow. Let the classic time and place reign!

Pickup 3pm fichtner Park Medford.

Ultimate!

Joel Caswell

Jun 30, 2018, 7:47:14 PM6/30/18
to Joe Sullivan, soupa...@googlegroups.com
In. Looks like a great day!

Joel

> On Jun 30, 2018, at 4:18 PM, Joe Sullivan <jcs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Meh...I’ll be gone for a month next week so know yourself out after tomorrow.
>
>> On Jun 30, 2018, at 2:40 PM, Joel Caswell <joelmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I’m in, but I think we should move it to evenings and keep it there for the summer.
>>
>> Joel

Adam Danforth

Jun 30, 2018, 7:55:01 PM6/30/18
to Joel Caswell, Joe Sullivan, soupa...@googlegroups.com
I’ll be rafting. See y’all in a couple weeks. If you need cones, I can leave them with joey.
--
adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com
Facebook  |  Twitter

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Joel Caswell

Jul 1, 2018, 6:10:50 PM7/1/18
to Adam Danforth, Joe Sullivan, soupa...@googlegroups.com
I’ll be a few minutes late, and I have cones

Joel