CrampUp (May 18-19) - update + please help!

Starbird Greg

May 6, 2019, 9:00:12 PM5/6/19
to SOUPA SOUPA, soupagro...@googlegroups.com
Less than two weeks till CrampUp 25: Things You Can Buy with Quarters! Hope to see a ton of you there! May 18-19 at Fichtner-Mainwaring Park in Medford, with the dinner and party at Emigrant Lake campgrounds. Please come heckle, volunteer, buy a sweet new disc, hang out at the party, or whatever. Update, schedule, and call for help below!

Update + Schedule:
  • 12 teams from OR, CA, NV
    • Team 13 (one of two Rogue Valley teams) needs more female players in order to field a team...
    • Team 14 (from Klamath Falls) dropped out for lack of ladies
  • Saturday May 18: Mixed pool play starts 9 am, continues all day
  • Dinner and Party: Saturday 6:15 pm - tamale feast + party at group campsite at Emigrant Lake. Bonfire, full moon, disc games, etc.
  • Sunday May 19: Games starting ~10 am, finals @ ~1:30ish
  • Camping: Eight teams (~150 players) will be camping all weekend at the same site as the dinner/party
Please Help!
  • I'm collecting names on this volunteer sheet. (I've also just sent the same link to Joel so he can distribute it electronically to whatever people are on his team--I don't know who all's on his roster, the only local team currently registered.) Please step up and help make CrampUp happen!!
  • In the meantime, some areas I'd like to get covered asap: help for Paul marking the fields Thursday night; volunteer(s) to provide and manage a locked trailer all weekend; volunteer(s) to handle water for the weekend, including picking up 30+ five-gallon jugs on Thurs May 16. Details in volunteer sheet.
  • Thanks so much to Russ, and also to Kellen, Sophie, Dal, Nora, Adam, Kevin J., and all others who have helped already! Delighted to see this coming together for a 25th time!!

Greg Starbird