WML Week 3

Kevin Roberts

Jan 23, 2021, 7:21:36 PM1/23/21
to SOUPA
Hey friends,

I'm sure the weather will be fine tomorrow.

But... Just in case maybe bring a parka and a portable shelter and an outdoor heater and hot toddies.

I show 13 people who haven't paid, and Monday we have to pay for Feb fields and we dont have enough. Asking Kellen to loan the league money isn't appropriate (it's his paypal account). Please bring or send your league payment by tomorrow. Thanks!

There will be a league party on or near the field after the tourney on Feb 28th. (Need money for that, too).

I got discs in, and there are some really cool ones.

See y'all out there.

Ultimately,

KRob

Joshua Blesse

Jan 23, 2021, 10:53:00 PM1/23/21
to soupagro...@googlegroups.com, SOUPA
Ok, I’m off the naughty list! Please everyone make sure that you pay so that we all can enjoy playing the game we love!

-Josh

Sent from my iPhone