Practice Practice

Jadie May

Apr 23, 2018, 1:25:15 PM4/23/18
to Joshua Blesse, Elizabeth Schyling, Greg Starbird, Casey Wright, James Yang, Adam Danforth, Zach Zegzdryn, Russ Causley, Austin Harfst, Chris Winder, Frieda Fein, Fromm, Olivia T, JB, Joel Caswell, Kelly Wassell, Malia Sutphin, Paul Belson, Sophie Heyerdahl, goyom...@gmail.com, SOUPA
Hi SO players,
I hear there may have been some confusion about my moving to the La. My near to a year in in Ashland has been rough due to a family situation that didn't work out and then a job I left.
Despite these events, I have genuinely enjoyed playing Ultimate with all of you. I feel like I improved on skills with the open style of coaching practiced by this group and got to play with some authentically nice people.
I hope to see you guys in the future at a tournament. Meanwhile, I plan loosely to attend pickup Wed and Fri if it works out.
Cheers,
Jadene

On Sunday, April 22, 2018, Joshua Blesse <joshua...@gmail.com> wrote:
Looks like I won’t be able to make practice this afternoon because we have to take my daughter to doctor for her ear infection. I’m still planning on coming to pick up at three! See you all out there!

Sent from my iPhone

--

Jadene Mayla, M.F.A., BLA., B.A., PCD.

Paul Belson

Apr 23, 2018, 10:51:05 PM4/23/18
to Jadie May, Joshua Blesse, Elizabeth Schyling, Greg Starbird, Casey Wright, James Yang, Adam Danforth, Zach Zegzdryn, Russ Causley, Austin Harfst, Chris Winder, Frieda Fein, Fromm, Olivia T, JB, Joel Caswell, Kelly Wassell, Malia Sutphin, Sophie Heyerdahl, goyom...@gmail.com, SOUPA
Hope things work out for you Jadene.  See you on the line sometime...

Adam Danforth

Apr 24, 2018, 1:34:54 PM4/24/18
to Paul Belson, Jadie May, Joshua Blesse, Elizabeth Schyling, Greg Starbird, Casey Wright, James Yang, Zach Zegzdryn, Russ Causley, Austin Harfst, Chris Winder, Frieda Fein, Fromm, Olivia T, JB, Joel Caswell, Kelly Wassell, Malia Sutphin, Sophie Heyerdahl, goyom...@gmail.com, SOUPA
Yes, Jadene,

I hope LA serves you well. In the meantime, see you on the fields!

- adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Good Meat Project Board Member
Butcher's Manifesto Ambassador & Board Member
Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"