**Urgent**

1 view

matthew vorgang

Aug 27, 2017, 1:49:58 PM8/27/17
to 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
The league tournament for today has been cancelled. Air quality is unhealthy, and there is also a heat warning out. We will still be running drills at 2, and joey says he will start a pick-up game at 3. This is a great opportunity to get your frisbee legs back, or practice those stacks IF you are healthy enough to play in the smoke.
Stay tuned for updates on whether we can add a week to the end of the season or not.
Huck and accuracy competition will be held next Sunday.

-Matthew

Zachariah Zegzdryn

Aug 27, 2017, 2:59:38 PM8/27/17
to 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa, matthew vorgang
Probably the best choice. Here where I'm at in Ashland at least, I can already smell the smoke pretty heavily.

Paul Belson

Aug 27, 2017, 3:25:53 PM8/27/17
to Zachariah Zegzdryn, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa, matthew vorgang
Agreed.  Good call, Matt.

Austin Harfst

Aug 27, 2017, 3:26:38 PM8/27/17
to Zachariah Zegzdryn, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa, matthew vorgang
I'll be there for drills and pickup

Austin

Sent from my iPhone

steven lee

Aug 27, 2017, 3:44:39 PM8/27/17
to 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa, matthew vorgang
Trying to make it to pick up . I forgot my cleats. What's the best store in the area for cleats?

Subject: [SOUPA] **Urgent**
To: "'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa" <soupa...@googlegroups.com>

Austin Harfst

Aug 27, 2017, 3:51:56 PM8/27/17
to steven lee, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa, matthew vorgang
Big 5. Maybe Dicks.

Sent from my iPhone

Greg Starbird

Aug 27, 2017, 4:07:37 PM8/27/17
to Austin Harfst, Zachariah Zegzdryn, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa, matthew vorgang
I'll be there at 2 to throw/drills

Greg

Sent from my iPhone

Evan Barrientos

Cassie Goldman

Aug 27, 2017, 4:12:25 PM8/27/17
to Austin Harfst, Greg Starbird, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa, Zachariah Zegzdryn, matthew vorgang
I'll be there!
null

erin federline

Aug 27, 2017, 4:51:20 PM8/27/17
to Zachariah Zegzdryn, Paul Belson, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa, matthew vorgang
Yes, good call. Thanks for doing this in advance. Looking forward to playing!
On Sun, 8/27/17, Paul Belson <paulb...@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: [SOUPA] **Urgent**
To: "Zachariah Zegzdryn" <zachzegz...@gmail.com>
Cc: "'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa" <soupa...@googlegroups.com>, "matthew vorgang" <matthew...@gmail.com>