Here it comes!

Kevin Roberts

Apr 19, 2019, 12:26:57 PM4/19/19
to soupa...@googlegroups.com
Hey there lurkers!

Spring League is right around the corner, so here is the obligatory reminder that registration is only open for two more days. PLEASE get signed up before the draft! The draft is happening Sunday night! Let's make this happen!

I know there are a lot of people who are thinking about playing or want to play but haven't signed up yet. There is still time to spread the word. We need you to help make this happen.
Ultimately,
Kevin R

ian nelson

Apr 19, 2019, 12:47:42 PM4/19/19
to soupa...@googlegroups.com, soupagro...@googlegroups.com
PLAY ULTIMATE!

Apr 19, 2019, 2:11:22 PM4/19/19
to SOUPA
Hello SOUPA!

The deadline for signing up for Spring League is Sunday! Spring League starts on April 28! Sign up now please!

Here is the link:

Please sign up, and bring money to the fields on Sunday April 28.

Kellen
SOUPA Treasurer and Spring League Advocate