Lost water bottle

Casey Wright

May 18, 2018, 9:03:34 PM5/18/18
to SOUPA SOUPA
Did anyone happen to pick up a large white growler/water bottle at pickup last week? Its a double wall 64 oz? It has 'the haul' logo on it? Thank you.

sophieh...@gmail.com

May 18, 2018, 11:57:02 PM5/18/18
to Casey Wright, SOUPA SOUPA
I’ve also lost my favorite black sweatshirt. It’s tiny and has the stitching on the outside, and is kind of a terry cloth material. Anyone seen it?

Sent from my iPhone