Winter League Week 2 1/19

Kevin Roberts

Jan 19, 2020, 3:09:49 AM1/19/20
to Joel Caswell, caswe...@gmail.com, dh...@cairn.edu, Laetitia Guillet, Kevin Roberts, Kellen Akiyama, wasse...@aol.com, austin...@hotmail.com, 19emp...@gmail.com, Joshua Blesse, brodde...@gmail.com, jp.ma...@gmail.com, Erick Barney, danare...@gmail.com, zzeg...@gmail.com, lvran...@gmail.com, mrzicc...@gmail.com, J B, isaia...@hotmail.com, brodie...@gmail.com, Starbird Greg, Max Horowitz, Daryl Witmore, jgipn...@gmail.com, devlin.r...@gmail.com, SOUPA
Howdy folks,

We had a successful week 1 as far as I could tell. There some very good discussions and so likely we will try a change or two this week on score tracking. Also, I am starting to agree with Joel on a topic other than score tracking ... He suggested we should just play 3 games no matter what, and it won't be best 2 out of 3. Tourney placing will be based on total games won. I would like to try that tomorrow, so we can plan on playing 6 games each.

Results:
Week 1 Game 1: Black 2 - Blue 0 Red 2 - White 0
Week 1 Game 2: Black 2 - Red 1 Blue 0 - White 2
Totals: Black 4, Red 3, White 2, Blue 0

3:00pm Game 1: Black v White and Red v Blue
3:45pm Game 2: Black v Blue and Red v White

The Caswells will both be out for White who will be down to 4 players
Michael and Titia will both be out for Red so they will also only have 4 players
Dana may or may not come back for Blue, so they could potentially have 3 players if Max and Greg don't show.
Black should have all 5.
Devlin likely won't be there since the weather is too nice (he will be skiing, I assume).
Joey, I haven't heard an update, but we all hope you show up!

Let's try to start on time so we can play a game to 7 of 7's after league play.

If you want to show up to fill in on a team or try out mini for the first time, we will be at US Cellular Field 14.

Black has a team name, Little Black Dresses. (Let me know if that isn't correct).

Does anyone else have a team name?

The theme is miniature, so think about it and let me know!

Ultimately,

KRob

Austin Harfst

Jan 19, 2020, 5:12:20 PM1/19/20
to Kevin Roberts, Joel Caswell, caswe...@gmail.com, dh...@cairn.edu, Laetitia Guillet, Kellen Akiyama, wasse...@aol.com, 19emp...@gmail.com, Joshua Blesse, brodde...@gmail.com, jp.ma...@gmail.com, Erick Barney, danare...@gmail.com, zzeg...@gmail.com, lvran...@gmail.com, mrzicc...@gmail.com, J B, isaia...@hotmail.com, brodie...@gmail.com, Starbird Greg, Max Horowitz, Daryl Witmore, jgipn...@gmail.com, devlin.r...@gmail.com, SOUPA
I have to cancel. I am sick with chills and an upset stomach. Have fun everyone

Austin