(non-Ultimate content) babysitters / puppy sitters

1 view

Starbird Greg

Dec 5, 2017, 12:40:33 PM12/5/17
to SOUPA SOUPA
(Warning: non-Ultimate content)

I'm seeking:

1. Babysitters. My kids are 9 and 12. We live in Ashland. Best if the sitter can drive.

2. Puppysitters. I'm seeking someone to take my 1 year old puppy to the dog park a few times per week, or otherwise get her tired. Walking doesn't help much - she gets tired by sprinting/cutting/wrestling. She likes trail running too, if that's of interest, but you'll have to run a long way to make a dent in her energy.

Please send me a private email with your recommendations of kind, trustworthy people interested to make some money doing these things. The three people helping us with these tasks have moved away recently.

Thanks!

Greg