Pickup tonight (Friday)

Starbird Greg

Apr 20, 2018, 10:58:17 AM4/20/18
to SOUPA SOUPA
Pickup Ultimate
North Mountain Park
Tonight (Friday)
7:15 - 9 pm

Forecast predicts a beautiful evening! Who's in? Chatter please!

I'm out (ankle). I can get you the cones/lights key, and hope to come say hi!

Greg

Zach Zegzdryn

Apr 20, 2018, 1:04:11 PM4/20/18
to Starbird Greg, SOUPA SOUPA
I'm down to play! Cramp Up is a month away, I need to step up my game big time

matthew vorgang

Russ Causley

Apr 20, 2018, 2:23:27 PM4/20/18
to matthew vorgang, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa, Starbird Greg, Zachariah Zegzdryn
Definitely in.

Casey Wright

Adam Danforth

Apr 20, 2018, 2:32:30 PM4/20/18
to Casey Wright, Russ Causley, matthew vorgang, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa, Starbird Greg, Zachariah Zegzdryn
I won't be there tonight. Enjoy, folks!

- adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Good Meat Project Board Member
Butcher's Manifesto Ambassador & Board Member
Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

Joshua Blesse

Apr 20, 2018, 3:18:27 PM4/20/18
to Adam Danforth, Casey Wright, Russ Causley, matthew vorgang, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa, Starbird Greg, Zachariah Zegzdryn
Josh is in!

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to soupagroup+...@googlegroups.com.

Joel Caswell

Apr 20, 2018, 4:41:27 PM4/20/18
to Zach Zegzdryn, Starbird Greg, SOUPA SOUPA
I’m in

Joel
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to soupagroup+...@googlegroups.com.

Kevin Jantzer

Apr 20, 2018, 5:05:19 PM4/20/18
to Joel Caswell, Zach Zegzdryn, SOUPA SOUPA, Starbird Greg
I’m in

Joshua Blesse

Apr 20, 2018, 5:14:40 PM4/20/18
to Kevin Jantzer, Joel Caswell, Zach Zegzdryn, SOUPA SOUPA, Starbird Greg
Joey is also in!

Sent from my iPhone

Zach Zegzdryn

Apr 20, 2018, 5:23:31 PM4/20/18
to Joshua Blesse, Joel Caswell, Kevin Jantzer, SOUPA SOUPA, Starbird Greg
Chaka khan

On Fri, Apr 20, 2018 at 2:14 PM Joshua Blesse <joshua...@gmail.com> wrote:
Joey is also in!

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 20, 2018, at 2:05 PM, Kevin Jantzer <ke...@kevinjantzer.com> wrote:

I’m in

On April 20, 2018 at 1:41:27 PM, Joel Caswell (joelmc...@gmail.com) wrote:

I’m in

Joel

On Apr 20, 2018, at 10:04 AM, Zach Zegzdryn <zachzegz...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm down to play! Cramp Up is a month away, I need to step up my game big time
On Fri, Apr 20, 2018 at 7:58 AM, 'Starbird Greg' via SOUPA <soupa...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Pickup Ultimate
North Mountain Park
Tonight (Friday)
7:15 - 9 pm

Forecast predicts a beautiful evening! Who's in? Chatter please!

I'm out (ankle). I can get you the cones/lights key, and hope to come say hi!

Greg

Greg Starbird

Apr 20, 2018, 5:44:09 PM4/20/18
to Zach Zegzdryn, Joshua Blesse, Joel Caswell, Kevin Jantzer, SOUPA SOUPA
wait, chaka khan plans to attend pickup? pretty rad! and not 100% a surprise given how nice it is out! wish i could play. i’m gonna try to come throw and heckle if any other injured people want to join! seems like it could be a beautiful evening down there!

greg

Sent from my iPhone

Greg Starbird

Apr 20, 2018, 9:46:51 PM4/20/18
to SOUPA
Sully is bringing the cones and lights key. My son just went down with 102 fever; I’m staying in tonight. Have fun!!

Greg

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 20, 2018, at 5:41 PM, Kellen Akiyama <kellen....@gmail.com> wrote:

I'll play tonight.