Smokey league

1 view

matthew vorgang

Aug 30, 2017, 8:07:00 PM8/30/17
to 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
Hey folks, it is pretty much impossible to predict the amount of smoke, so it's hard to say now if we will play for sure on Sunday or not.
I will say, however, that we will play unless it gets dramatically worse.

It is imperative that you all look at the rating for the smoke danger on the day of, and decide for yourselves as to whether it is worth the risk or not.

-Matt

Sierra Castellano

Sep 2, 2017, 1:26:19 PM9/2/17
to matthew vorgang, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
Hi Matt,

We are also supposed to have high temps and it's is Labor Day weekend. Looks like the high tomorrow is 105 (maybe a little less with the smoke). Are we confident we will have numbers for league? Jim will be sending an email out to the Jim J team this morning inquiring about numbers for tomorrow's game. I encourage other captains to do the same. Perhaps we will know by this evening how things are looking so we can determine if we will have numbers to play? With the heat and the smoke I am not interested in playing tomorrow if it's only pick up.

Thanks,

Sierra

Sent from my iPhone

Joel Caswell

Sep 2, 2017, 2:15:50 PM9/2/17
to Sierra Castellano, Matthew Vorgang, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
If it is pickup, why don’t we move it back to 6pm like we did for the summer heat.

Joel Caswell

lauraschaeffer4

Sep 2, 2017, 3:01:56 PM9/2/17
to Joel Caswell, Sierra Castellano, Matthew Vorgang, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
I agree, move it later in the day.

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone