Location change - Wed May 24 Ultimate

1 view

Starbird Greg

May 11, 2017, 3:13:17 AM5/11/17
to SOUPA SOUPA
Hi everyone,

Just a quick announcement of a venue change for pickup Ultimate on Wednesday, May 24 (two weeks from now). For that night only, we'll play at Ashland High School instead of North Mountain Park. The Ashland High School field is a new turf field, and we'll have it that night with lights until 9 pm just like at N Mtn. It's possible that (presuming the turf isn't too brutal), we could rent this field occasionally during the summer or winter (when N Mtn is closed); playing there on May 24 gives us a chance to try it out, while helping another group in town that's holding tryouts at N Mtn on May 24-25.

Thanks for spreading the word. Otherwise we're at N Mountain every Wednesday through Wednesday June 14!

Greg