Tomorrow (Friday): more Ultimate

Starbird Greg

Sep 28, 2017, 1:39:09 PM9/28/17
to soupa...@googlegroups.com
Tomorrow (Friday) night, 6-9 pm, North Mountain Park, pickup Ultimate, bring light/dark shirts and $ for lights

Not sure I can make it tomorrow, but of the 27 players (!) from last night, it sounded like a good number can. Hope to see you there!

Greg

Evan Barrientos

Sep 29, 2017, 1:11:43 AM9/29/17
to Starbird Greg, soupa...@googlegroups.com
For y'all music lovers, this band is playing at Talent Club after pickup:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&v=LMn5-ILNO2A

Evan

Joe Sullivan

Sep 29, 2017, 1:33:44 AM9/29/17
to Evan Barrientos, Starbird Greg, soupa...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to soupagroup+...@googlegroups.com.

Zach Zegzdryn

Sep 29, 2017, 12:24:20 PM9/29/17
to Joe Sullivan, Evan Barrientos, Starbird Greg, soupa...@googlegroups.com
I'll be joining the fray as well. Looks to be a nice cool evening

matthew vorgang

Sep 29, 2017, 12:38:52 PM9/29/17
to Zachariah Zegzdryn, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa, Evan Barrientos, Starbird Greg, Joe Sullivan
I'm in

James Yang

Sep 29, 2017, 12:39:53 PM9/29/17
to SOUPA
In

On Sep 29, 2017 9:39 AM, "James Yang" <james....@gmail.com> wrote:
In

matthew vorgang

Sep 29, 2017, 1:40:11 PM9/29/17
to James Yang, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
Forecasted to rain tonight? Indeed. Is this good because every layout has a nice soft landing? Because every point will require careful handling of the slippery disc? Because skill has even more of an advantage over athleticism? Nay.
Just earlier this month we were praying for rain. The smoke, caused by the ravenous wildfires, chocked our lungs and souls. It held us captive in our valley, a constant reminder of the power and delicacy of nature. Yet our liberator was close at hand, to cleanse our valley and save it from itself. And here it is again, not to save us this time, but as a reminder.
Will you come experience this with me? Will you feel the perfectly clean rain on your face as you run for the disc? Trust me when I say that there is hardly a thing in the world that compares to rain for the distraction of physical and mental "limitations". For it is just you and the rain.
God bless America

Russ Causley

Sep 29, 2017, 2:39:17 PM9/29/17
to James Yang, matthew vorgang, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
Amen. I'll be there.

In

In

I'm in