Russ Causley Visit! Let's Welcome Him Home Next Week!

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

erin federline

未讀,
2017年2月16日 凌晨12:03:482017/2/16
收件者:SOUPA SOUPA、Russell Causley
Hey friends of Russ,
Russ and his sweetie, Sophie, are coming to visit next weekend and would love to visit with his old Ultimate friends. Their plans are developing, but they know that they will be in the Rogue Valley in the middle of next week!  Whoo-hoo!  Russ would like to visit with his SOUPA friends and catch up.  I hope you guys can make it next Thursday at our place to catch up.  It's mid week, so we will order some pizzas and make a salad and we can just relax and catch up with our good friend...easy style. Any other contributions you would like to bring would be great (beer, fruit, side, or $ for pizza) but being there is all that matters!

What: Hang out and catch up with Russ and Sophie and each other.
When: Thursday, Feb., 23rd, 4:30-8, drop in whenever it works for you.
Where: Federline Home: 386 Idaho St, Ashland.
Why: Good Old Friends!

I can order pizza at 5:30 and if you plan to be there after, let me know and I'll order enough for you.  How does that sound?  Feel free to RSVP.  It'd be nice to accommodate.

If this time doesn't work for you and you really want to see him, contact him!  rcau...@gmail.com

Erin

Jen Fawcett Yockey

未讀,
2017年2月16日 中午12:18:522017/2/16
收件者:erin federline、SOUPA SOUPA、Russell Causley
Awesome! Thanks for the invite. I'll be there with the boys. It will be great to hear what Russ has been up to.

Jen

Sent from my iPhone

erin federline

未讀,
2017年2月22日 晚上11:27:082017/2/22
收件者:SOUPA SOUPA、erin federline、Russell Causley
Reminder!
On Wed, 2/15/17, erin federline <drago...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Russ Causley Visit! Let's Welcome Him Home Next Week!
To: "SOUPA SOUPA" <soupa...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: "Russell Causley" <rcau...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2017, 11:03 PM

Hey friends of Russ,Russ and his
sweetie, Sophie, are coming to visit next weekend and would
love to visit with his old Ultimate friends. Their plans are
developing, but they know that they will be in the Rogue
Valley in the middle of next week!  Whoo-hoo!  Russ would
like to visit with his SOUPA friends and catch up.  I hope
you guys can make it next Thursday at our place to catch up.
 It's mid week, so we will order some pizzas and make a
salad and we can just relax and catch up with our good
friend...easy style. Any other contributions you would like
to bring would be great (beer, fruit, side, or $ for pizza)
but being there is all that matters!
What: Hang out and catch up with Russ and Sophie and each
other.When: Thursday, Feb., 23rd, 4:30-8, drop in whenever
it works for you.Where: Federline Home: 386 Idaho St,
Ashland.Why: Good Old Friends!

Jim

未讀,
2017年2月23日 下午1:30:282017/2/23
收件者:erin federline、SOUPA SOUPA、Russell Causley
A good friend told me a story this last weekend. It goes like this,
A college professor was teaching his class a valuable lesson about life. He took a jar and filled it with golf balls and ask is the jar full?
The reply was yes. He then filled the rest of the jar with gravel and asked the same question. The reply again was yes. Then fill the remaining part of the jar with sand, asked the question and got the same answer. He then filled the jar with beer and said you see no matter how full your schedule is there is always room for beer with a friend.
See you tonight!
> --

Greg Starbird

未讀,
2017年2月23日 下午6:23:032017/2/23
收件者:Jim、erin federline、SOUPA SOUPA、Russell Causley
I'll be there from 515 to 615!
Greg

Sent from my iPhone

Jen Fawcett Yockey

未讀,
2017年2月25日 晚上8:56:062017/2/25
收件者:Greg Starbird、Jim、erin federline、SOUPA SOUPA、Russell Causley
A favor to ask of those who have kids. My 10-year-olds have a ski trip to Mt A in Monday. If anyone has a pair of goggles, I would love to borrow 2 pairs.

What time is ultimate tomorrow?

Thanks,
Faya

Sent from my iPhone

Greg Starbird

未讀,
2017年2月26日 下午2:55:322017/2/26
收件者:Jen Fawcett Yockey、SOUPA
3 pm. Hope to see you there!
Greg

Sent from my iPhone

Austin Harfst

未讀,
2017年2月26日 下午2:56:462017/2/26
收件者:Greg Starbird、Jen Fawcett Yockey、SOUPA
Haven't seen any emails but I'll be there too

Austin

Sent from my iPhone

Jake Miller

未讀,
2017年2月26日 下午4:07:092017/2/26
收件者:Greg Starbird、'erin federline' via Soupa、Jen Yockey
I won't make it today.  Somebody needs to take cones.

Austin Harfst

未讀,
2017年2月26日 下午4:08:352017/2/26
收件者:Jake Miller、Greg Starbird、'erin federline' via Soupa、Jen Yockey
I can, I've got a couple hours to kill

Austin

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to soupagroup+...@googlegroups.com.