Ultimate Today?

Sierra Castellano

Apr 2, 2017, 2:52:39 PM4/2/17
to Soupa
Anyone playing today? Jim and I are interested in playing if there's going to be numbers.

Sent from my iPhone

Zachariah Zegzdryn

Apr 2, 2017, 3:56:19 PM4/2/17
to Sierra Castellano, Soupa
Absolutely. It's perfect outside today

On Sun, Apr 2, 2017 at 11:52 AM 'Sierra Castellano' via SOUPA <soupa...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Anyone playing today? Jim and I are interested in playing if there's going to be numbers.

Sent from my iPhone

Elizabeth Schyling

Sierra Castellano

Apr 2, 2017, 4:18:34 PM4/2/17
to Elizabeth Schyling, Zachariah Zegzdryn, SOUPA SOUPA
3:00 with a 3:30 pull has been the standard on the Sundays I've played lately. Let's go with that. See y'all there!

Sent from my iPhone

Benjamin Petersen

Apr 2, 2017, 4:45:18 PM4/2/17
to Sierra Castellano, Elizabeth Schyling, Zachariah Zegzdryn, SOUPA SOUPA
To beautiful outside not to, see y'all there!
-Ben

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to soupagroup+...@googlegroups.com.

daryl witmore

Apr 2, 2017, 5:10:35 PM4/2/17
to soupa...@googlegroups.com, Elizabeth Schyling, Zachariah Zegzdryn, SOUPA SOUPA
Yes. Beaytiful day. Numbers have been fair lately on much less appealing days.

On Sun, Apr 2, 2017 at 1:18 PM, 'Sierra Castellano' via SOUPA