Winter League Party

Kevin Roberts

Feb 17, 2020, 4:42:02 PM2/17/20
to SOUPA
I made a poll on Facebook to decide where we would have a Winter League Pizza Party. If you don't see yourself voting because of the platform, feel free to respond here and were will include your opinion.

Text from FB:

At which pizza place do we want to have the Winter League party? Sunday 3/1 ~5:30pm
Top two will have their own poll made.
Perhaps we want to have a kid friendly place? I'm not sure if any are not kid friendly.
If you don't plan on attending, I don't think you should vote. If you aren't playing league and want to come have pizza with awesome people, you can do that and also vote!

Abby's (S. Medford)
Angelo's (Phoenix)
Jackson Creek (Medford)
Mountain Mike's (E. Medford)