Ambilight (Hyperion) with LYT8226 as extender?

Carlos Arroba

Sep 12, 2016, 7:10:48 PM9/12/16
to souliss
Hi,

I have seen this link to use a nodeMCU as an entension of an ambilight system:

http://www.forum-raspberrypi.de/Thread-hyperion-tutorial-esp8266-nodemcu-addon-wifi-led-controller-udp

Here is a video:

https://youtu.be/tGsYwtpgETY?t=84

I am not a developer, but I think that this tutorial can be valid to send all the data from the Hyperion system to the LYT8226 bulb and use these bulbs as an ambilight extender for hour house.

This will be a new and good funcionality for LYT8266 bulbs.

Is there any good developer, that can help to integrate this two systems on Souliss?

Regards,

Carlos Arroba

Sep 12, 2016, 7:15:50 PM9/12/16
to souliss
Excuse me,
Here is a link with more info and two videos at the end:

https://hyperion-project.org/threads/ambilight-with-nodemcu-extension.213/

Regards,

Carlos Arroba

Juan Pinto

Sep 13, 2016, 9:31:40 AM9/13/16
to souliss
Interesting, I'll take a look when I've some time :P