I can't see the typical on Android App on RFM69 Node

Ender26

Apr 4, 2017, 4:28:45 AM4/4/17
to souliss
Hello to Everyone,

I'm so new on Souliss System and first of all, I have tested the Souliss system with two ESP8266 and run it without any problem and I'm very impressed with them. Than I decided to add an RFM69 node to my system. In my system, I setup an ESP8266 node with UART interface as gateway. I connected an UART to RFM69 converter as bridge to the gateway and defined it as supernode. I used the moteino board configuration ( I realized it with using Arduino pro mini 3.3V + RFM69 ) for supernode. I have also a final node with Pro mini + RFM69.

When I run the Android APP, I can see 3 node but only 2 typicals on the APP. I can't see the final node's typical. I can control the lamp on the gateway and also on/off the lamp on the bridge node with Android APP without any problem. But I can't neither see the typical nor control the lamp on the final node.

To test the RF connection between bridge node and final node, I have connected a button to the final node and sent it's data to the bridge node to light a lamp. And I controlled the lamp on the bridge node with the button of the final node. I'm sure that there is an RF link between bridge and final node.

I have also attached the code of my gateway and nodes as attachment. You can check the addressing details easily.

Could you please give me some suggestions about how can see the typicals on the final node on the Android APP? Thanks for your help...
ESP_RFM_Gateway.ino
ESP_RFM_Bridge.ino
ESP_RFM_Node.ino