Join Github and set as public member

Di Maio, Dario

Mar 14, 2015, 7:50:10 PM3/14/15
to sou...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

please set as Public (see picture below) the membership otherwise you will not be displayed into the team members.

If someone other people want to join, drop me a line.

Regards,
Dario.

Inline image 1

Tonino Fazio

Mar 14, 2015, 8:06:51 PM3/14/15
to Di Maio, Dario, sou...@googlegroups.com

Darren Siepka

Mar 15, 2015, 1:10:13 PM3/15/15
to sou...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I have joined github and have watches on the souliss groups ,I don't show as a member though?
Thanks
Darren (autohome2) on github

Di Maio, Dario

Mar 16, 2015, 1:09:35 PM3/16/15
to sou...@googlegroups.com
Hi Darren,

you should fork the code to get your repository, once you commit back if you request a pull to include your code, then you will be listed in the committers.

Don't forget to select Watch also.

Dario.

Darren Siepka

Mar 16, 2015, 3:18:58 PM3/16/15
to sou...@googlegroups.com

Ok , will the fork get updated when you update the main code?
Darren

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "souliss" group.

Di Maio, Dario

Mar 16, 2015, 4:41:00 PM3/16/15
to sou...@googlegroups.com

Not automatically, so that you can decide if you want to update.

Hope to have a guide soon, but is very simple. Install TortoiseGit and is just a matter of right click and pull updates.

Dario.

From Mobile.

Luis Miguel

May 2, 2015, 10:29:37 AM5/2/15
to sou...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dario,

I can join the github as a member?

Thanks

Luis Miguel

Di Maio, Dario

May 2, 2015, 10:55:47 AM5/2/15
to sou...@googlegroups.com

Sure, which is your account?

From Mobile.

Luis Miguel

May 2, 2015, 11:04:43 AM5/2/15
to sou...@googlegroups.com
Account specific to gitub ?

Luis Miguel

May 2, 2015, 11:26:53 AM5/2/15
to sou...@googlegroups.com
AlfavilleLM

More data?

Di Maio, Dario

May 2, 2015, 1:30:12 PM5/2/15
to sou...@googlegroups.com
Hi Luis,

I've sent you an invitation. Please accept and set your membership as Public. Once your sketch generator is updated, please push it to github and I will include it into the souliss repository.

Regards,
Dario.

Luis Miguel

May 2, 2015, 1:34:10 PM5/2/15
to sou...@googlegroups.com
Ok Dario,

All step completed

Thanks
Luis Miguel

Juan Pinto

May 4, 2015, 11:08:16 AM5/4/15
to sou...@googlegroups.com
Welcome (again) Luis Miguel!.

Im sure that you can colaborate with the project! :P

Regards

Luis Miguel

May 4, 2015, 2:59:21 PM5/4/15
to sou...@googlegroups.com
Thanks you Juan.

I have work for you. The NodoSouliss (friariello) awaits.

Regards
Luis Miguel

Luis Miguel

May 4, 2015, 7:20:12 PM5/4/15
to sou...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dario,

I have proposed a modification for the SpeakEasy.h file (inside of me forked friariello), and I have sent a commit pull request.

This procedure is correct?
I have to do something else?

I apologize for my doubts, I'm new to github.

Thanks
Luis Miguel

Di Maio, Dario

May 5, 2015, 5:30:38 AM5/5/15
to sou...@googlegroups.com
Hi Luis,

you have pulled a request on your own copy of friariello,

Open a new pull request and specify souliss/souliss.

Dario.

Luis Miguel

May 5, 2015, 6:17:51 AM5/5/15
to sou...@googlegroups.com