ESP-WROOM-02

Domenico Carvetta

Oct 31, 2016, 6:03:19 AM10/31/16
to souliss
Hello Dario,
thanks for all the infos you provided us for the KMP Dino WiFi board.

However, I have a quick question on the ESP-WROOM-02 maybe a new esp specification.

-I understand that KMP engineering group selected this type of micro: why this kind of selection than others esp classes?

-Second quick question, from your point of view, what is the "main" difference, if any, between ESP-WROOM-02 and other esp like esp12f, esp01, esp201, esp-07, etc etc ?
Thanks for yr reply, dom

Di Maio, Dario

Oct 31, 2016, 6:09:13 AM10/31/16
to sou...@googlegroups.com

The Wroom is produced by Espressif the other ESP01 and similar from others (as far as I know).

Out of flash size and antenna type there are no other differences.

The Wroom came with an FCC compliance.

Dario.

From Mobile.

domenico carvetta

Oct 31, 2016, 6:18:41 AM10/31/16
to souliss
Thanks Dario.

By the way, what is the difference in terms of Flash size you know ?

Di Maio, Dario

Oct 31, 2016, 6:19:29 AM10/31/16
to sou...@googlegroups.com

KMP use 4M.