Know the Peer slots to use on LastIn

Juan Pinto

Feb 9, 2017, 7:11:58 PM2/9/17
to souliss
Hi all, im trying to use LastIn functions to get values from the peers but i don't know what slots are in every node (I use a function to assign slots dynamically), Is there any way to get a list of slots for every node? and the typical?

Reference: https://github.com/souliss/souliss/wiki/Gateway

Thanks =)

Juan.

Di Maio, Dario

Feb 10, 2017, 2:10:25 AM2/10/17
to sou...@googlegroups.com

Hi Juan,

isn't easy but is it possible, you should ping the node as the gateway does to get the list of typicals and process that data. You should build some code to process that.

Dario.

From Mobile.

Juan Pinto

Feb 10, 2017, 8:07:54 AM2/10/17
to souliss
Ok I understand. first I need the node addresses , am looking how I can get that, then I need a 0x32 command and wait for response to get the typ, and with typicals I can get the slots, good!
https://github.com/souliss/souliss/wiki/MaCaco-Light-Data-Protocol#typicals

Please, can you teach me on first steps and I will do the rest of the job? as I said on the other post am not experienced with Macaco.

What commands I need to use?
U8 MaCaco_send(U16 addr, U8 funcode, U16 putin, U8 startoffset, U8 numberof, U8 *data); ?

Really thanks for your quick help :)

Juan.

El viernes, 10 de febrero de 2017, 8:10:25 (UTC+1), Dario Di Maio escribió:

Hi Juan,

isn't easy but is it possible, you should ping the node as the gateway does to get the list of typicals and process that data. You should build some code to process that.

Dario.

From Mobile.

On 10 Feb 2017 01:11, "Juan Pinto" <juanp...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all, im trying to use LastIn functions to get values from the peers but i don't know what slots are in every node (I use a function to assign slots dynamically), Is there any way to get a list of slots for every node? and the typical?

Reference: https://github.com/souliss/souliss/wiki/Gateway

Thanks =)

Juan.

Juan Pinto

Feb 13, 2017, 11:38:16 AM2/13/17
to sou...@googlegroups.com
Can you help me with the command to get typ from peers?

Thanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "souliss" group.