Antitheft T41

Di Maio, Dario

Dec 27, 2014, 4:55:27 AM12/27/14
to sou...@googlegroups.com

Is someone using it? Feedback?

Dario.

From Mobile.

Juan Pinto

Dec 27, 2014, 10:23:21 AM12/27/14
to sou...@googlegroups.com
Im testing a few days ago with no problems :) I use a Sound Sensor to detect if my dog barks when Im not at home... :) I used too with a Rain Sensor and a PIR, and I maded a simple if to use the same PIR as T12 and T41, just use an IF when Alarm Armed to read the sensor, and when isn't armed is used for T12.

Do you need more tests?

Regards

Di Maio, Dario

Dec 27, 2014, 10:25:40 AM12/27/14
to sou...@googlegroups.com

No, that's fine. Thanks for your sharing.

Dario.

From Mobile.

Di Maio, Dario

Dec 28, 2014, 4:00:19 AM12/28/14
to sou...@googlegroups.com

Can you please export your SoulissApp database with the t41 and send it to me?

Thanks,
Dario.

From Mobile.

On 27 Dec 2014 16:23, "Juan Pinto" <juanp...@gmail.com> wrote:

Juan Pinto

Dec 28, 2014, 12:04:30 PM12/28/14
to sou...@googlegroups.com
You've an email :P
> Google Groups "souliss" group.
> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/souliss/hSRL-WRJGxk/unsubscribe.
> souliss+u...@googlegroups.com.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/souliss/CAKGhMP%2B2UVaKQj9_p2BhOCy-NDPQ1Rs2%3DCvU3a5SBTcvfsZ9Eg%40mail.gmail.com.
Message has been deleted

Dario Barresi

Jan 24, 2017, 3:24:17 PM1/24/17
to souliss
Hi, I want to use a rfid reader to enable/disable the alarm. If I enable from soulissapp How do I get feedback of the state so that I can disable from rfid?

Saverio Sbrana

Feb 27, 2017, 11:01:07 AM2/27/17
to souliss
check mOutput(SLOTALARM)

output:
#define Souliss_T4n_Antitheft 0x01 // Anti-theft Armed Feedback
#define Souliss_T4n_NoAntitheft 0x00 // Anti-theft not Armed Feedback
#define Souliss_T4n_InAlarm 0x03 // Anti-theft in Alarm