LYT RGB led networking

Joseph

Oct 8, 2017, 8:02:00 AM10/8/17
to souliss
Hey my frinds , I’m back again:)
This is Joseph
I have a project that include 200 of lyt bulbs
Actually I made pcb for controller board that have esp8266 and 4 mosfet for color changing and another is led board that has 12 rgb led and 6 white power led.
All of lyt rgb led configure as a node and one esp8266 configured as gateway so i can see all in my android app no problems
My problem is i don’t want playing with android app and I’m interesting i have an esp8276 board that has 4 buttons for controlling red geeen blue and white in broadcast manner
How this is possible?

Di Maio, Dario

Oct 9, 2017, 2:22:03 PM10/9/17
to sou...@googlegroups.com
Welcome back, you can get p2p communication between nodes, see this

Dario.