Some interesting commercial products based on ESP8266

Juan Pablo Kutianski

Oct 1, 2016, 4:22:49 AM10/1/16
to souliss

Domenico Carvetta

Oct 1, 2016, 5:08:34 AM10/1/16
to souliss
Very interesting products; btw, are you sure they all are based on the ESP8266?
I think so by reading WiFi charateristics, as below.
In this case, we are working to integrate into Souliss you know.

==========================
802.11 b/g/n
Built-in Tensilica L106 ultra-low power consumption 32-bit micro-MCU, dominant frequency support 80 MHz and 160 MHz, support RTOS
Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack
Built-in TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
Built-in PLL, voltage regulator and power supply management components, 802.11b mode +20 dBm output power
A-MPDU&A-MSDU aggregation and 0.4μs guard interval
WiFi @ 2.4 GHz, supports WPA / WPA2 safe mode
Support cloud OTA upgrade
Support STA / AP / STA + AP mode
Standby power consumption is less than 1.0 mW (DTIM3)
Operating temperature range: -40 ℃ - 125 ℃
===================

Di Maio, Dario

Oct 1, 2016, 7:52:02 AM10/1/16
to sou...@googlegroups.com
Nice devices, how the quality is?

Domenico Carvetta

Oct 1, 2016, 8:40:08 AM10/1/16
to souliss
What about those pins ?
Pls see attached file, thanks.
Sonoff1.pptx

Di Maio, Dario

Oct 4, 2016, 8:44:08 AM10/4/16
to sou...@googlegroups.com

On Sat, Oct 1, 2016 at 2:40 PM, Domenico Carvetta <carvetta...@gmail.com> wrote:
What about those pins ?
Pls see attached file, thanks.

Juan Pablo Kutianski

Oct 4, 2016, 3:33:53 PM10/4/16
to souliss
KMP look nice, but you see the prices of the ITEAD Sonoff?

El martes, 4 de octubre de 2016, 9:44:08 (UTC-3), Dario Di Maio escribió:
On Sat, Oct 1, 2016 at 2:40 PM, Domenico Carvetta <carvetta...@gmail.com> wrote:
What about those pins ?
Pls see attached file, thanks.

Di Maio, Dario

Oct 4, 2016, 3:45:30 PM10/4/16
to sou...@googlegroups.com

Sure, they are much cheaper but KMP are very flexible products (rs485, optop-in, grove, uext,...)

Depends on the goal that you want to get, KMP products can be the right ones or not. KMP has always worked closely with us and this new board has been designed based on our inputs.

Dario.

From Mobile.

domenico carvetta

Oct 4, 2016, 3:46:56 PM10/4/16
to souliss

What is the cost Dario?

Juan Pablo Kutianski

Oct 4, 2016, 4:05:07 PM10/4/16
to souliss
Sure! KMP has direct support for Souliss.
I'm putting this on the table only because looks nice to hack.
I don't know about ITEAD quality and to be honest I don't like too much the way the ITEAD insulate the HV side on the PCB.
And I'm sure that Sonoff products has less flash memory to play.

El martes, 4 de octubre de 2016, 16:45:30 (UTC-3), Dario Di Maio escribió:

Sure, they are much cheaper but KMP are very flexible products (rs485, optop-in, grove, uext,...)

Depends on the goal that you want to get, KMP products can be the right ones or not. KMP has always worked closely with us and this new board has been designed based on our inputs.

Dario.

From Mobile.

On 4 Oct 2016 21:33, "Juan Pablo Kutianski" <jkuti...@gmail.com> wrote:
KMP look nice, but you see the prices of the ITEAD Sonoff?

El martes, 4 de octubre de 2016, 9:44:08 (UTC-3), Dario Di Maio escribió:

On Sat, Oct 1, 2016 at 2:40 PM, Domenico Carvetta <carvetta...@gmail.com> wrote:
What about those pins ?
Pls see attached file, thanks.

Di Maio, Dario

Oct 4, 2016, 4:30:53 PM10/4/16
to sou...@googlegroups.com
Are sold on Ebay at 54 US dollars,

Dario.

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 9:46 PM, domenico carvetta <carvetta...@gmail.com> wrote:

What is the cost Dario?

Juan Pablo Kutianski

Oct 4, 2016, 5:34:03 PM10/4/16
to souliss
KMP is free shipping & ITEAD is not.

Argentina shipping cost
Italy Shipping cost
USA shipping cost

El martes, 4 de octubre de 2016, 17:30:53 (UTC-3), Dario Di Maio escribió:
Are sold on Ebay at 54 US dollars,

Dario.
On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 9:46 PM, domenico carvetta <carvetta...@gmail.com> wrote:

What is the cost Dario?

Di Maio, Dario

Oct 16, 2016, 10:19:48 AM10/16/16
to sou...@googlegroups.com
Hi Juan,

have you tried the Itead products?

Dario.

Juan Pablo Kutianski

Oct 16, 2016, 1:25:35 PM10/16/16
to sou...@googlegroups.com

Not yet. Import goods to Argentina is very hard.