Typicals for air handling unit

Damian Gołda

Jun 26, 2015, 3:13:56 PM6/26/15
to sou...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I'd like to control my air handling unit with recuperative by Souliss. It's two fans have 4 speeds (OFF-1-2-3-4, both fans have same speed) and there is possibility to switch off one fan (disable air supply - only air exhaust).

I'd like to have possibility to:
1. set speed manual to: 0,1, 2, 3 or 4
2. set auto mode - speed calculation based on indoor and outdoor temperature (using additional temperature sensors (DS1820 probably))
3. "airing" mode - temporal override for example speed 4 for half an hour, then return to previous mode
4. "open window mode" - based on signal from antithieft system - disable air supply  fan.

Unit will be controlled by Arduino Mega with LCD and of course Souliss App for Android.

Which typical(s) should I use? Do I need new one from T3x family or just to use T31?
Any hints will be appreciated.

--
Damian

Di Maio, Dario

Jun 26, 2015, 4:38:19 PM6/26/15
to sou...@googlegroups.com

The T31 may fit, but isn't exactly what you need.

You can probably build a T31bis that share the same input and output values, but has a logic for your device. The T31 is an on/off + fans.

Dario.

From Mobile.