Wireshark dissector for Souliss protocol

Michi

Aug 18, 2017, 12:17:09 PM8/18/17
to souliss
Hi. I made a little dissector for showing Souliss protocol information on wireshark. It is a simple file on a gist ( https://gist.github.com/maoterodapena/26486cad2b0cb9096c77909cb491a939#file-souliss-lua ). I think it would be great to include it on the wiki (on "Data sniffing") if you are ok, I can edit the wiki myself, but I'm not sure where to put the file itself (it's not "big enough" to have it's own repo)

Fulvio Spelta

Aug 18, 2017, 4:33:47 PM8/18/17
to souliss
Top! Thanks for the effort.

Di Maio, Dario

Aug 18, 2017, 6:06:26 PM8/18/17
to sou...@googlegroups.com

Very nice!

In the Data Capture page of the wiki, there is a link to a sample capture with wireshark. You could place the dissector in the same folder and add a link on either Data Capture and Data Sniff.

Thanks,
Dario.

On 18 Aug 2017 18:17, "Michi" <maoter...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi. I made a little dissector for showing Souliss protocol information on wireshark. It is a simple file on a gist ( https://gist.github.com/maoterodapena/26486cad2b0cb9096c77909cb491a939#file-souliss-lua ). I think it would be great to include it on the wiki (on "Data sniffing") if you are ok, I can edit the wiki myself, but I'm not sure where to put the file itself (it's not "big enough" to have it's own repo)

Michi

Aug 21, 2017, 5:48:31 AM8/21/17
to souliss
My mind was not very clear today, but finally I got it XDDD

https://github.com/souliss/souliss/wiki/Data-Sniffing