Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Alvaro Lobato

ungelesen,
07.12.2017, 15:20:3707.12.17
an souliss
Hi,

I've been using dynamic addressing for some time now (couple of years), and have several nodes that are not present any more also some test nodes. How can I delete those old nodes from the database without reseting the numbers of the existing ones?. I wouldn't like to reprogram OpenHab's integration.

Thanks.

Di Maio, Dario

ungelesen,
08.12.2017, 08:09:2508.12.17
an sou...@googlegroups.com

Unfortunately you need to reset the eeprom of your gateway and redo the join procedure (joining one node at time).

Dario.

Alvaro Lobato

ungelesen,
08.12.2017, 09:52:4308.12.17