nRF24L01 reliability

Di Maio, Dario

Jun 27, 2015, 8:03:12 AM6/27/15
to sou...@googlegroups.com

Maniacal Bits: RF24 - Avoiding RX Pipe 0 For Enhanced Reliability http://maniacalbits.blogspot.it/2013/04/rf24-avoiding-rx-pipe-0-for-enhanced.html?m=1 (Share from CM Browser)

This is interesting and can be a try for us.

Dario.

From Mobile.

Domenico Carvetta

Jun 27, 2015, 10:19:14 AM6/27/15
to sou...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dario,
this article is very interesting, but pls drive us on how to have a try.
In few words, we need to avoid to use RX pipe 0, right ?
This means to use only RX pipes 1 to 5; just a total of five only, not six as before.
Do we need to modify something or make some modifications on the RF24 library ?
Thanks. domenico

Di Maio, Dario

Jun 27, 2015, 10:41:09 AM6/27/15
to sou...@googlegroups.com
Hi Domenico,

there are two branches:
1) Previous nRF24L01 drivers with just the use of a different pipe than zero one

2) New nRF24L01 drivers with use of a different pipe that zero one

The number 1 is expected to work, rather the number 2 is experimental. If you could kindly have a try, use this post to share the results.

Regards,
Dario.