strugling with Publish / Subscribe

Marius Kruger

Sep 21, 2016, 3:01:20 PM9/21/16
to souliss
hi,

in short it seems as soon as I do a publish my sketch stops running, i.e if I take it out the LED toggles fine:

            if (ledToggle) {
                digitalWrite(DEBUG_PIN, HIGH);
                publish(GeneralEvent);
            } else {
                digitalWrite(DEBUG_PIN, LOW);
                publish(Alarm);
            }

I could get peer to peer communications going over RS485 on two pro minis. But I'm a bit stuck here, any pointers on how to debug further? Do I need a arm chip with more ram?

thanks
marius

Di Maio, Dario

Oct 8, 2016, 12:15:13 PM10/8/16
to sou...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

sorry for the late reply, looks like that your code hasn't a subscribe.

You should subscribe on the node that have to read the published message.

Dario.