Typicals for current/water/gas meters

Damian Gołda

Jun 26, 2015, 3:31:29 PM6/26/15
to sou...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I'd like to connect my current, water and gas meters to measure and log usage. Is it good idea?
Which typical should I use?
All meters have pulse outputs, so I have arduinos counting pulses and I can calculate current reading from meter in kWh or m3 (as decimal faction value or as integer value in Wh or dm3).
Plus calculated money amount (bill forecast) :-)

What are possibilities to store these numbers with timestamps and later browse them detailed or sum up to daily/weekly/monthly consumption. It will be nice to display data as chart, also.

Any hints?
--
Damian

Di Maio, Dario

Jun 26, 2015, 4:46:15 PM6/26/15
to sou...@googlegroups.com

Hi Damian,

actually Souliss doesn't support charting at node level, but only at SoulissApp or openHAB.

If you get an analog value from your pulses you can use a T51 to display it, SoulissApp will chart it using the average of the day. OpenHAB provide a sample based chart with more details.

Add a support for short chart (100 samples) at node level can be an idea.

Dario.

From Mobile.

Juan Pinto

Jun 29, 2015, 11:01:05 AM6/29/15
to sou...@googlegroups.com
To make charts and more I upload data from OH to Emoncms with a Rule, It's very simple and gives good results. There are more ways to store and view data, any suggestion is welcome.

Regards.