Problem with reading DHT22

Łukasz szakul

Jun 21, 2017, 5:37:38 PM6/21/17
to souliss
Hey. I am new to this group. I have trouble reading the values ​​from the AM2302 sensor. I connected everything as in the description but unfortunately does not read the value. Can anyone see the code?

relay_temp.ino

Di Maio, Dario

Jun 23, 2017, 10:25:27 AM6/23/17
to sou...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

have you tried the sensor it self? Are you able to read the temperature using the default sketch for that sensor?

Regards,
Dario.

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 11:37 PM, Łukasz szakul <szak...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey. I am new to this group. I have trouble reading the values ​​from the AM2302 sensor. I connected everything as in the description but unfortunately does not read the value. Can anyone see the code?

Łukasz szakul

Jun 25, 2017, 1:59:58 PM6/25/17
to souliss
Hi,
Thanks for the answer. I loaded the default sketch for dht and in the serial monitor I see the temperature and humidity. I do not know what I did wrong. Greetings. Szakul

W dniu piątek, 23 czerwca 2017 16:25:27 UTC+2 użytkownik Dario Di Maio napisał:
Hi,

have you tried the sensor it self? Are you able to read the temperature using the default sketch for that sensor?

Regards,
Dario.
On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 11:37 PM, Łukasz szakul <szak...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey. I am new to this group. I have trouble reading the values ​​from the AM2302 sensor. I connected everything as in the description but unfortunately does not read the value. Can anyone see the code?

Juan Pinto

Jun 30, 2017, 10:21:27 AM6/30/17
to souliss
Hi, you need to add the Temperature and Humidity Logic after line 222 of your sketch  ;)

  Logic_Humidity(HUMIDITY);
  Logic_Temperature(TEMP0);

Juan.

Łukasz szakul

Jul 2, 2017, 1:01:50 PM7/2/17
to souliss
Hi.

Thank you very much Juan. The sensor worked.

I am grateful.
Szakul

Juan Pinto

Jul 3, 2017, 7:52:48 AM7/3/17