Java plugin 3.9 false positive with Lombok @EqualsAndHashCode

Janne...@tieto.com

Feb 1, 2016, 2:27:38 AM2/1/16
to sona...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Lombok annotation @EqualsAndHashCode does not seem to work with sonarqube java plugin version 3.9 , also noticed that this does not work with earlier versions. As a result sonarqube gives a false positive:

Override this superclass' "equals" method. ,

even if the class containts @EqualsAndHashCode(callSuper=true) annotation.

BR,

Janne

Nicolas Peru

Feb 5, 2016, 4:03:05 AM2/5/16
to Janne...@tieto.com, sona...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Feel free to vote for it.

singha...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2016, 3:36:43 PM12/15/16
to SonarQube, Janne...@tieto.com

Hi,

I tried both 3.12 and 3.13 java plugin with sonar 4.5.6, still same issue of false positive for lombak annotation. Is there any other suggestion that can be tried?

Thanks,
Arpit

Michael Gumowski

Dec 16, 2016, 3:04:35 AM12/16/16
to singha...@gmail.com, SonarQube, Janne...@tieto.com
Hello,

Can you please try with version 5.6 LTS of SonarQube, this is the new LTS version of SQ, and older version are not supported anymore.
In the same time, note that the latest version of the SonarJava analyzer is version 4.3. A lot of things changed since 3.13.

Regards,

Michael GUMOWSKI | SonarSource
Software Developer @ Language Team
http://sonarsource.com

singha...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2016, 1:54:32 AM12/17/16
to SonarQube, singha...@gmail.com, Janne...@tieto.com
My team mate tried with 5.6 version as well, same issue.

This is causing us lot of manual work, really appreciate if some fix can be issued or workaround can be suggested?

We use other annotations for same lombak library (@Setter, @Getter, @ToString etc), but the false positives are only in case of @Data/@EqualsAndHashCode.

Thanks,
Arpit

singha...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2016, 1:56:01 AM12/17/16
to SonarQube, singha...@gmail.com, Janne...@tieto.com

apologies for typo. Its lombok.

Michael Gumowski

Dec 19, 2016, 3:09:15 AM12/19/16
to singha...@gmail.com, SonarQube, Janne...@tieto.com
Hello,

In order to help you, we will need a reproducer. Please provide a minimal and self-contained code sample reproducing the FPs and we will investigate.

Regards,