SDK for SonarQube Roslyn Analyzer Plugins: Severity of rule is not correct

Guy Smith-Ferrier

Apr 26, 2016, 3:59:03 PM4/26/16
to SonarLint
I'm using the "SDK for SonarQube Roslyn Analyzer Plugins" to create JAR plugins for SonarQube from NuGet packages. I have created JAR files for both "Wintellect.Analyzers" and also "CodeCracker.CSharp" NuGet packages. However, when I add either of these to SonarQube's extensions\plugins folder and restart the SonarQube Windows Service the sonar.log file includes a corresponding error and the service fails to start. The errors are:-

2016.04.26 20:46:46 ERROR web[o.a.c.c.C.[.[.[/]] Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.sonar.server.platform.PlatformServletContextListener
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Severity of rule [repository=roslyn.codecracker.csharp.cs, key=CC0095] is not correct: Info
 at org.sonar.api.internal.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkArgument(Preconditions.java:148) ~[sonar-plugin-api-5.4.jar:na]

2016.04.26 19:24:52 ERROR web[o.a.c.c.C.[.[.[/]] Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.sonar.server.platform.PlatformServletContextListener
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Severity of rule [repository=roslyn.wintellect.analyzers.cs, key=Wintellect006] is not correct: Warning
 at org.sonar.api.internal.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkArgument(Preconditions.java:148) ~[sonar-plugin-api-5.4.jar:na]

Has anyone successfully created a JAR plugin from this SDK?

Guy

Guy Smith-Ferrier

Apr 27, 2016, 3:14:51 AM4/27/16
to SonarLint
Ignore this. My mistake. The PluginGenerator works fine.