Trust Manager and sslSocketFactory error after update to 2.2.0

buettn...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2016, 5:27:35 AM8/2/16
to SonarLint
Hello,

yesterday i updated to version 2.2.0 of sonarlint. But now i get an exception when trying to connect to our sonarqube server.
Here the stacktrace:

Unable to extract the trust manager on okhttp3.internal.Platform@70d0c2ab, sslSocketFactory is class com.ibm.jsse2.SSLSocketFactoryImpl
java
.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to extract the trust manager on okhttp3.internal.Platform@70d0c2ab, sslSocketFactory is class com.ibm.jsse2.SSLSocketFactoryImpl
    at okhttp3
.OkHttpClient$Builder.sslSocketFactory(OkHttpClient.java:557)
    at org
.sonarqube.ws.client.HttpConnector.buildClient(HttpConnector.java:104)
    at org
.sonarqube.ws.client.HttpConnector.<init>(HttpConnector.java:86)
    at org
.sonarqube.ws.client.HttpConnector.<init>(HttpConnector.java:52)
    at org
.sonarqube.ws.client.HttpConnector$Builder.build(HttpConnector.java:298)
    at org
.sonarsource.sonarlint.core.container.connected.SonarLintWsClient.buildClient(SonarLintWsClient.java:61)
    at org
.sonarsource.sonarlint.core.container.connected.SonarLintWsClient.<init>(SonarLintWsClient.java:50)
    at org
.sonarsource.sonarlint.core.WsHelperImpl.createClient(WsHelperImpl.java:60)
    at org
.sonarsource.sonarlint.core.WsHelperImpl.validateConnection(WsHelperImpl.java:42)
    at org
.sonarlint.eclipse.core.internal.server.Server.testConnection(Server.java:225)
    at org
.sonarlint.eclipse.ui.internal.server.wizard.ServerConnectionTestJob.run(ServerConnectionTestJob.java:44)
    at org
.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:119)

Any idea what I can do?

Robert Dean

Aug 4, 2016, 9:30:37 AM8/4/16
to SonarLint
I have the same issue with Eclipse Neon and IBM Java 8.  The pages I found that mention this issue were all for older versions of okhttp3.  I suspect switching to Oracle Java will work, but I need to to support IBM Java.

buettn...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2016, 4:45:13 AM8/9/16
to SonarLint
I have to use the IBM Java aswell. I tried using an Oracle Java but i will still get the error.

Julien HENRY

Aug 22, 2016, 8:43:29 AM8/22/16
to buettn...@gmail.com, SonarLint
Hi guys,

Thanks for the feedback. I have created a ticket and will investigate:

Feel free to watch it.

++

Julien