How to Get the Solr DataImport using SolrNet in MVC Controller?

jasper manickaraj

Jan 22, 2015, 7:52:37 AM1/22/15
to sol...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
     I'm a newbie to the Solr Concept. I have successfully import the data from SQl Server to dataimport in solr.
     My Question is How to Call and get the dataImport data in the controller.
.

                      I need to get the above DataImport json Data in the Controller. How to do that?

Ted Jardine

Jan 22, 2015, 1:03:38 PM1/22/15
to sol...@googlegroups.com
​You're best off starting with the sample app which can be found at https://github.com/mausch/SolrNet/blob/master/Documentation/Sample-application.md

Ted​

Mauricio Scheffer

Jan 23, 2015, 5:25:12 PM1/23/15
to sol...@googlegroups.com
Yes, the sample app should be usually a good reference/starting point for searching. Not so much for indexing though.
I usually recommend writing a custom process to index data as it's the most flexible approach, but if you want to use the DataImportHandler to index data you can easily make a request to Solr with System.Net.Http.HttpClient

--
Mauricio