Multi Column sorting with group by

已查看 9 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Lalit Chattar

未读,
2015年3月10日 05:36:452015/3/10
收件人 sol...@googlegroups.com
Hello All

I am using Apache Solr for searching data. I am in need of query which allows us to sort data on any column  as well as group by and order by with particular column.

Thanks

Alexandre Rafalovitch

未读,
2015年3月10日 11:16:282015/3/10
收件人 sol...@googlegroups.com
Solr is not a database. It's a search engine. These are not the
requirements that map directly to it.

I recommend you do a Solr's own tutorial with specific focus on
facets. Then come up and see how it maps to SolrNet.

Regards,
Alex.
----
Solr Analyzers, Tokenizers, Filters, URPs and even a newsletter:
http://www.solr-start.com/
> --
回复全部
回复作者