Filter query for multivalued field

dee...@ejeeva.com

Oct 19, 2015, 3:08:19 AM10/19/15
to SolrNet
How to write a filter query for a multivalued field

Mauricio Scheffer

Oct 19, 2015, 7:31:54 AM10/19/15
to sol...@googlegroups.com
Hi, it's the same as for regular fields.
If you're getting unexpected results/behaviour please be more specific, i.e. what query are you running, what are the expected results and the actual results, etc.

Cheers

--
Mauricio

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 8:08 AM, <dee...@ejeeva.com> wrote:
How to write a filter query for a multivalued field

Deepak Thayyil

Oct 19, 2015, 8:22:40 AM10/19/15
to sol...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for replay actually my multivalued field is a copy filed . I have changed to copy field to normal field now its working