Nuget package update

Mauricio Scheffer

May 4, 2015, 9:06:19 AM5/4/15
to sol...@googlegroups.com
Hi SolrNet users:

Yesterday I pushed two new package versions to Nuget.

If you were using 0.4.0-beta2 from Nuget (the one from March 05 2012, which I think nobody's still running), you can safely upgrade to 0.4.0.4001 . It only really has a couple of fixes (notably the waitFlush fix). The documentation for this release is in https://github.com/mausch/SolrNet/blob/0.4.x/Documentation/README.md , if you find anything missing there about this release, you can send a pull request against that branch.

Most likely nobody cares about this version because it's ancient by now, but it was necessary to get the next version rolling, which is 0.5.0-alpha1, corresponding to the current master. The documentation for this is sorely lacking, but lots more people have asked for a Nuget package update than documentation. Let's see how it goes.

Cheers,
Mauricio

Mauricio Scheffer

Jun 6, 2015, 1:22:20 PM6/6/15
to sol...@googlegroups.com, mauricio...@gmail.com
I see there's some confusion about this so I'll try to explain it more clearly:

If you were using https://www.nuget.org/packages/SolrNet/0.4.0-beta2 then upgrade to https://www.nuget.org/packages/SolrNet/0.4.0.4001 . It does not have any breaking changes.

If you were using builds from the build server, then upgrade to https://www.nuget.org/packages/SolrNet/0.5.0-alpha1 .