SolrQueryInList

pascal.s...@geo.scout24.ch

Jan 23, 2018, 9:01:20 AM1/23/18
to SolrNet
Hi all,

I use SolrQueryInList for FilterQueries wherever I can as it generates short queries. However, the operator inside the query is always "OR" [ex.: name:((bruce) OR (bill) OR (barbara))].

I now have a case where I query a multi-valued field and need to have the "AND" operator instead. Is there a way of doing this using SolrQueryInList at all? I was hoping I could add an optional operator but couldn't find any possibility here.

Of course I can use a SolrQueryByField for each value I want instead, but then the query gets very long.

Thank you for any advise.

Kind Regards,
Pascal