N2O Mitigated Composting,,.. New Book,.. The “Bionic Leaf ”,... Help Wanted;,...

Erich Knight

Jun 19, 2016, 12:43:04 AM6/19/16
to biochar, se-bi...@googlegroups.com, Soil Age
Dear Char & Soils,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

N2O Mitigated Composting,,......

Linking N2O emission from biochar-amended composting process to the abundance of denitrify (nirK and nosZ) bacteria community
http://amb-express.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/s13568-016-0208-x

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

New Book,..

New book on biochar published
http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2016-05/asoa-nbo050616.php

Pretty steep price at $160
And there is no teaser about the "Carbon Fodder" feed applications

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.

The “Bionic Leaf ”,...

http://harvardmagazine.com/2015/05/the-bionic-leaf

Potential to decentralize power production

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Help Wanted;,...

Wanted;
Executive Assistant, Tech Savvy, Environmentally Aware,.
Knowledge of Soils & Climate Change a plus.

If you want to Save the Planet...This is your job.
$13-16/hr.

Call;
Erich J. Knight, at Shenandoah Gardens, 540 289 9750

I see most of this job as just doing what I have been doing online for some 8 years now, .
Following Climate, Soils, Biochar and energy web sites & Google Alerts and posting to y'all what I deem as significant, News worthy and has integrative possibilities for soils & Biochar.

So I will place this Help Wanted add tomorrow in my local conservative rage of a news paper, Craig's list for the young-ens.
So please pass it on.

Basically ,
I can't keep up with the rate of "Biochar" alerts, and even skimming them is a chore, much more a throw digestion and further research..

Donations for supporting this position & my tutelage will be most appreciated,
or voluntary collaborative efforts.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Cheers,

Erich

Erich J. Knight
Shenandoah Gardens
1047 Dave Berry Rd. McGaheysville, VA. 22840
  540-289-9750

Policy & Community Chairman
2013 North American Biochar Symposium
Harvesting Hope: The Science & Synergies of Biochar
October 13-16, 2013 at UMASS Amherst
http://pvbiochar.org/2013-symposium/