WOW! - "Brand New Sky" rehearsal video

1 view

Seth Itzkan

Jun 14, 2016, 3:42:58 PM6/14/16
to soil...@googlegroups.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylobL1bf3F8

WOW!

Sorry for appearance of duplicate posts, but here is the video from the "Brand New Sky" rehearsal that was just released (much sooner than I suspected). OMG. Thank you Jane Hammer​, Christopher Eastburn​, Family Folk Chorale​, Kevin O'Connor (get a FB page!), and Werner Grundl​, and Julie O'Neil​ of Videosphere, plus many others.

This will be performed live at Piccadilly Farm Summer Concert Festival in Winchester, New Hampshire, June 18. http://www.picadillyfarm.com/picadillyhome

More info on the song is here, https://soil4climate.org/2016/03/29/soil4climate-song/

Lyrics are below:

Verse 1

Think of a world where everyone cares
About the land that everyone shares
Think of the soil that’s under your feet
And what it needs to make it complete
Under a brand new sky.

Chorus

We don’t have to settle for a dying planet
There is something we can do.
We can save the land and everything upon it
All it takes is me and you

Verse 2

Take a look outside your door
And find a world worth fighting for.
Where there was once nothing to see,
There is life all around me
Under a brand new sky.

Bridge

The answer that we’re looking for is soil for climate,
Put the carbon back in the ground.
This can be a movement if we get behind it.
Help us turn the world around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylobL1bf3F8

--
Seth J. Itzkan
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Soil4Climate/

He drew a circle that shut me out--Heretic, a rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win:We drew a circle that took him in! - Edwin Markham