EXCELLENT Article by Dr. Allen Williams, "In Defense of Soil Health"

Sudheer Shukla

Oct 21, 2016, 5:35:21 PM10/21/16
to soil...@googlegroups.com, BLC-DC
Dear Friends,

This is an EXCELLENT article on The Grassfed Exchange's website on soil health by Dr. Allen Williams, "In Defense of Soil Health." It touches on all the major aspects of soil health, and is full of scientific references.  (Dr. Williams is one of the Soil Carbon Cowboys.)

https://grassfedexchange.com/blog/in-defense-of-soil-health-by-allen-r-williams-ph-d?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_campaign=77c88074ed-In_Defense_of_Soil_Health10_13_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_a6cbebd84c-77c88074ed-1185483

Sincerely,

Sudheer

--
"Learn to make the world your own.  No one is a stranger, my child; the whole world is your own."

-Sri Sarada Devi

"They alone live who live for others."

-Swami Vivekananda

Sudheer Shukla
Biodiversity for a Livable Climate

Sudheer Shukla

Oct 27, 2016, 1:41:03 PM10/27/16
to soil...@googlegroups.com, BLC-DC, Sudheer Shukla
Hi All,

There was a request for a list of the references for this article.  Russ Conser wrote me that Allen Williams will add it to the article.

-Sudheer
"They alone live who live for others.  The rest are more dead than alive."

-Swami Vivekananda

Sudheer Shukla