Friday the 13th - Keep the Desertification Boogie Man Away Fundraiser

1 view

Seth Itzkan

Apr 13, 2018, 2:07:58 PM4/13/18
to soil...@googlegroups.com
Friday the 13th Keep the Desertification Boogie Man Away Fundraiser
https://www.facebook.com/donate/2220592691501544/

Dear Friends,

Help me keep the Friday the 13th Desertification Boobie Man away by contributing to the Soil4Climate Inc. fundraiser for food and water security on Maasai Lands in Kenya. Every little bit helps. Thank you for your support. More about Soil4Climate and our project at the link and in the text below. Thank you.
https://www.soil4climate.org/maasai-lands-restoration-project.html

Soil4Climate

Mission: To advocate for soil restoration as a climate mitigation solution.
Vision: A livable climate with healthy soils.
Values: Transparency. Respect. Education. Hopefulness. Love.

Soil4Climate, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization that advocates for soil restoration as a climate solution. We promote regenerative land management practices to capture atmospheric carbon and encourage collaboration with the larger body of climate activism. Uniting “drawdown” strategies with emissions reduction, divestment from fossil fuels, a price on carbon, and climate justice advocacy, together creates a powerful alliance.

Friday the 13th - Keep the Desertification Boobie Man Away Fundraiser
https://www.facebook.com/donate/2220592691501544/

--
Seth J. Itzkan
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Soil4Climate/