RE: [biochar] NYC RFP DUE JAN 30: TRANSPORTATION, PROCESSING AND BENEFICIAL USE FOR NYC BIOSOLIDS AT VARIOUS WASTEWATER TREATMENT FACILITIES

erichjknight

Jan 13, 2018, 12:52:52 PM1/13/18
to bio...@yahoogroups.com, soil...@googlegroups.com, se-bi...@googlegroups.com

Dear lists,
I had a very productive day yesterday, thanks to Ron Larson for contacting the Italian pyrolysis company doing waste treatment in California because they called me explained some of their technology, and will be sending me an email explaining it all. I complimented them on getting through the hoops of the California Air Board, CAB, and learned that their biological dryng system could take bio solid liquids down to an amazing 20% moisture, the microbes heat up the solution to 140 degrees and it needs no other energy to perform this function, they also said that all of their biochar production has been sold for the next 10 years, a situation many other biochar producers would like to be with such long-term off-take contracts, I will be learning much more once I read their email.

Right before they called I got a call from Bryce Meeker, and learned of his interest in sewage treatment technology. So I will be hooking Bryce up  with this Italian pyrolysis company , Bryce is the guy I first contacted years ago and hooked up with Coaltec, and now has one of their gasifiers up and running at his Alt-EN ethanol refinery in Nebraska, he is also working with Phil Blom and I learned in our phone call also with David yarrow at Terra-Char.

So as I become more informed both about the New York City waste treatment bidding and Bryce Meeker's involvement and interest I will be reporting here on the developments.

Bryce is also interested in looking at Nikolaus Fiodl's new process for synthesizing humic acids from biomass directly. Which I think will be a game changer and Bryce feels that I would be wasting my time pitching it to Pioneer or Monsanto because of the possibility that they may buy it just to sit on it, the same way that Kingsford Charcoal bought a license to Dr. Michael Antal's pressure cooker pyrolysis technology from the University of Hawaii just to sit on it.( this was the technology that ended up stolen by Mantria from" The Biochar Company" and ended up in Tennessee where they were later seized by the feds because of Mantria's swindling ways).

So all in all a very productive day, much more coming soon

CHEERS,
Erich
Sent from my Sprint Phone.

Jan 13, 2018, 10:39:11 PM1/13/18
to Bryce Meeker, biochar, Soil Age, se-bi...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my Sprint Phone.

I have developed the process further and now we can treat wastewater sludge producing Humic and fulfil acid as well separate enriched fractions of the different heavy metal fractions as well different fertilizerfractions without any remaining waste. As upgrading and up concentration of the different fractions is high enough we can recover even the nasties like lead, cadmium, copper, zink  aswell as the goodies like phosphorous, calcium, magnesium, potassium part of the Manganese, Iron and Molibdenium to enrich soils with a tailored mix of micronutrients and trace elements as well with bulk chemicals like NPK calcium and Magnesium.
 This will render 400 Euro cost per ton of dry sludge when burned or gasified into a 800 Euro net income when reused in agriculture.
The downside is that this complex of industrial and political filth will not use it because billions of dollars of public money is divided by both partners the industrial ones and the political ones. A pitty in our socalled democratic system which is more a corruptocratic then democratic one.
Anyway who ever is interested i am willing to negotiate a deal with the private sector and will avoid big companies and political parties, although one of the most important responsibility of every government would be recycle and avoid harm and unnecessary costs for the public pockets.
best regards Nikolaus

On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 6:52 PM, erichjknight erichj...@gmail.com [biochar] <bio...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

[...]

Posted by: Nikolaus Foidl <nikolau...@gmail.com>

.