Fwd: Unleashing Soil Organic Carbon: Proceedings now available!

Thomas Goreau

Jul 27, 2017, 11:43:46 AM7/27/17
to Soil Age
From: GSOC17 <GSO...@fao.org>
Subject: Unleashing Soil Organic Carbon: Proceedings now available!
Date: July 27, 2017 at 10:40:54 AM EST
To: GSOC17 <GSO...@fao.org>
Cc: "Verbeke, Isabelle (CBL)" <Isabelle...@fao.org>, "Alcantara, Viridiana (CBL)" <Viridiana...@fao.org>, "Stanco, Giulia (CBL)" <Giulia...@fao.org>

Dear GSOC17 contributors,

We would like to inform you that the Proceedings of the Global Symposium on Soil Organic Carbon 2017 (GSOC17) have just been published and are available online for free download here.

The Proceedings collect the abstracts of all scientific presentations held during the GSOC17: 103 oral presentations and 35 poster presentations, which built the core of this event while triggering fruitful discussions on the state-of-science in measuring, preserving and enhancing soil organic carbon in different soils of the world.

Again, we would like to thank you for having kindly contributed to the great success of the Global Symposium on Soil Organic Carbon 2017!

 The GSOC17 mailbox is still monitored so do not hesitate to contact us for any specific issue.

The GSOC17 Organizing Committee
GSOC17 - Global Symposium on Soil Organic Carbon
21-23 March 2017 - FAO HQ - Rome, Italy
Website: العربية  |  中文  |  english  |  français  |  Русский  |  Español
EmailGSO...@fao.org