Bio-Gas Tax Credits,... They like Me,... ETC,...

Erich Knight

Jun 24, 2016, 6:07:09 AM6/24/16
to biochar, se-bi...@googlegroups.com, Soil Age, cp...@ttcorp.com, Thayer, Rinker, Jeff
Hi Char & Soils,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Bio-Gas Tax Credits,...

Chuck Hegberg sent me this concerned to get the IBI to fight for the industry, the tax credits for this technology to solve our manure problem.

Biogas Industry Applauds  Agriculture Environmental Stewardship Act
http://www.americanbiogascouncil.org/pdf/HR5489release.pdf
in...@americanbiogascouncil.org , www.americanbiogascouncil.org
NEWS RELEASE Contact:  Caroline Peat 202 - 640 - 6595 cp...@ttcorp.com

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

They like Me,...

USBI 2016 Accepts my presentation;'"The Civilization of Soil", (TCS), Hall Marks of The Unintended & Intended Anthropocene,
For more information please see the conference website here: http://usbi2016.org/.

So,... Sees ya in Corvallis,OR...

Also TCS, (Thermal and Catalytic Sciences), is reviewing my abstract.

'"The Civilization of Soil", Hall Marks of The Unintended & Intended Anthropocene (1849)' for event 'Symposium on Thermal and Catalytic Sciences for Biofuels and Biobased Products (5097)'.

Symposium on Thermal and Catalytic Sciences for Biofuels and Biobased Products
https://www.ncsu.edu/mckimmon/cpe/opd/tcs2016/

and hopefully;  See ya in NC.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ETC,...

Electric Turbo Compounding (ETC), 10% nothing to sneeze at.

Boost generator efficiency with Electric Turbo Compounding (ETC) technology

http://www.bowmanpower.com/?utm_source=GMP&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=FirstJune2016Email

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Cheers,

Erich

Erich J. Knight
Shenandoah Gardens
1047 Dave Berry Rd. McGaheysville, VA. 22840
  540-289-9750

Policy & Community Chairman
2013 North American Biochar Symposium
Harvesting Hope: The Science & Synergies of Biochar
October 13-16, 2013 at UMASS Amherst
http://pvbiochar.org/2013-symposium/