Charcoal coated peanuts?

Erich Knight

Jul 24, 2016, 2:14:39 AM7/24/16
to biochar, se-bi...@googlegroups.com, Soil Age

I need some help, my old contacts are not responding, so anyone who knows how I can order said nuts please let me know so I can get them shipped to Corvallis.

I wish to order 1-2 cases of Charcoal coated peanuts for the USBI Biochar Conference in Corvallis Oregon, by August 22.

 Please send prices & a link to order from with my VISA card.

Items can be shipped to:

CH2M HILL Alumni Center

c\o US Biochar Conference

725 SW 26th Street

Corvallis, OR 97331

(Note that items cannot be received any earlier than 1 week prior to the conference start date.)

Cheers,

Erich

Erich J. Knight
Shenandoah Gardens
1047 Dave Berry Rd. McGaheysville, VA. 22840
  540-289-9750

USBI 2016 Presentation;
"The Civilization of Soil",
Hall Marks of The Unintended & Intended Anthropocene

Policy & Community Chairman

2013 North American Biochar Symposium
Harvesting Hope: The Science & Synergies of Biochar
October 13-16, 2013 at UMASS Amherst
http://pvbiochar.org/2013-symposium/